Thursday, August 9, 2007

Barucha Haba'ah

I am not so sure about this blog. Not sure I will keep it up. I am SO busy with my life. But I will give this a game try.

So...

Here I am.

47 years old. 48 on September 11...yah, great date. (WHY did they have to do that on my birthday? WHY did they do it at all???)

Ok -- let's see. I am writing this because I decided, only about a week ago, that I should seriously look into the possiblity of getting a cochlear implant. I knew NOTHING about CI as they are referred to by those who use them. I did not even know they were called CI.

I am writing this both for myself, and for others. I am not so sure my life is so interesting to others -- I would like to think so, but that's just ego. I am not a particularly good writer, but I am fluent in English so at least what I write will be readable.

To the beginning - with a new post. Read "In the beginning..."

No comments: